Friday, April 20, 2012

A Delicious Tummy Ache

A Delicious Tummy Ache

Restaurant: T.G.I. Fridays
Dish(es): Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Drink: None
Cost: $6

OK. So it is the middle of my shift at CABO and one of my coworkers pressured me into getting a bite to eat from TGIFridays. I reluctantly agreed (bad experiences at this restaurant chain). My coworker came back and handed me this - something I should have loved. I paid the $6 (it actually costs less on the menu) and took my first bite. Yummy! Chocolate and peanut butter - two of my favorite things paired together. I ate it all and kept on working. Well...before I finished my shift...a tummy ache was in full force. Maybe I should have prefaced this entry by stating that I have eliminated most dairy products, all beef, and all pork from my diet. I am also pretty mindful of what I eat. With that being written, I should have known better. Best of luck if you want to take a risk.

Fun Fact : I have some fond memories at T.G.I. Fridays. From sharing Grateful Deads in Pensacola, FL with Miss.Janice to a farewell dinner in North Las Vegas, NV with Seth to an absolutely amazing dinner of boneless buffalo wings in Tokyo, Japan with Nazm. It can be a great place, just be mindful of your menu choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment