Saturday, June 23, 2012

Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe

Dish(es):Roasted Peppers and Feta Pita and Athens Fries
Drink(s): Turkish Coffee and water
Cost: $15.57 (before tip)

A nice place to have lunch after my violin lesson. The hostess was incredibly friendly and Chris, my server was helpful and patient while I made my menu selections. Everything was delicious...but...my warm pita sandwich was soggy from the Greek dressing before I was even half way finished with it. The dressing from my pita made a mashy mess of my fries. Would I order this again? Yes, but I would ask for the dressing on the side. My favorite part of the meal - the Turkish coffee. Sweet and strong...yum. I definitely needed that super tall glass of ice water.

Fun Fact: Paymon's is also a hookah lounge. I also remember seeing a sign for belly dancing at their other location (can I join too?).

No comments:

Post a Comment